Broccoli and mushroom stir fry
Broccoli and mushroom stir fry is an easy, peasy side dish in which red onion, garlic, mushroom and broccoli are stir fried with soy sauce and red pepper flakes. It is easy, quick and pretty healthy side dish especially when you are in hurry.
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for Broccoli and mushroom stir fry:-
- 1 head of broccoli, vertically thinly sliced (Cut the stalks into a thin pieces)
- 10 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion , thinly sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves chopped
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 TBSP of soya sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp of oil
Method for Broccoli and mushroom stir fry:-
- Heat a oil in a wok over medium-hight heat.
- Add onion and mushrooms and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes, required salt (Dont add too much salt as you are using soy sauce) and pepper and broccoli and stir it again until the broccoli turns bright green.
- Add the soy sauce and stir it again for a minute.
- Broccoli and mushroom stir fry is ready to serve.
Serve it with Asian style grilled chicken or fish and fried rice.